Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4TH OF July

For the 4th one of my best friends, Kelli came in town to visit us from Tennessee. Friday night we took Al and Grayson to the hospital to visit Moo Moo and Aunt Dani. Carleigh was gone to Gulf Shores with her friend Emma to see the fireworks. After visiting Moo Moo we went to get fireworks and headed to a friends house. Here are a few pics to share. I still have more to post on the weekend we had, so stay tuned for more! We had a GREAT time with Kelli in town and hated to see her leave...We are planning a trip in August to go see her in Tennessee before school starts back.

Grayson and I on the Fourth of July

Moo Moo and Grayson

Kelli and I with Moo Moo

Kelli and I with Grayson




2 comments:

Amy said...

Kim,
I am Kelli's friend Amy from TN! Wow! I was just searching for a new blog design and came upon your blog on the scrapblog portfolio! What a small world!! I thought those names sounded familiar. Love your blog. Carleigh and Grayson a precious. I know that Kelli misses you all and thinks the world of you and your family. Feel free to link to my blog, you never know...you might find some crazy pics (imagine that) of Kelli on here sometime!
Amy Beasley

Amy said...

Thanks girl!! I have you "linked up" too. Will check your blog for new posts :)