Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Joebo
"The greatest gift I ever had Came from God, and I called him Dad!"

It has been 4 years since the loss of my dad and Father's Day is always the hardest day to get through for me. There is not a second in the day that goes by I am not thinking of him and I am so THANKFUL to have had such a remarkable father in my life. Even though he is gone he will NEVER be forgotton...

No words I write can ever say How much I miss you every day. As time goes by, the loneliness grows; How I miss you, nobody knows! I think of you in silence, I often speak your name, But all I have are memories And photos in a frame. No one knows my sorrow, No one sees me weep, But the love I have for you Is in my heart to keep. I've never stopped loving you I'm sure I never will; Deep inside my heart, You are with me still. Heartaches in this world are many But mine is worse than any. My heart still aches as I whisper low,"I need you and I miss you so." The things we feel so deeply Are often the hardest to say, But I just can't keep quiet any more, So I'll tell you anyway. There is a place in my heart That no one else can fill; I love you so, Dad, And I always will. Daddy's Little girl, Kimbo.



No comments: