Friday, June 13, 2008

Tinkerbell pays us a visit!!!

My best friend, Kelli aka Tinkerbell, and Shane, came down Memorial Day weekend to visit and see Grayson for the first time. We had such a BLAST while they were here and hated more than anything to see them leave to go back to Tennessee..It's those times together I wish I still had her here in Mobile with me. We miss her terribly. We were able to go to Dauphin Island on Memorial Day and go out on the boat and enjoy an AWESOME barb q together...Carleigh really enjoyed them and absolutely LOVES being around Kelli, as you can tell in the pics..Hopefully in August we will be traveling to Tennessee to see them again before School starts back...Thanks SO MUCH Tinkerbell for all you did for Carleigh, she LOVES everything...Also a BIG THANKS for giving us such a GREAT weekend with yall..Love ya and Miss ya...

Kelli, Grayson and Carleigh taking pics...

Kelli and Grayson



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why this is the Tinkerbell and I loves yall too! I miss everyone and look forward to your visit! August... I better start cleaning now!
Love,
Tink