Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we spent down at the beach for my birthday and what a GREAT time we had! We took the kids down and stayed with Gi Gi and Paw Paw and Carleigh was able to bring her friend Emma so she was entertained with her all weekend. Saturday morning Jeremy, Stephanie and Mr. Tommy drove over and the boys took a trip out fishing while Stephanie and I took the kids to the beach and RELAXED! Gi Gi stayed in and watched Grayson so we got to enjoy a Girls Day Out on the Beach! It was VERY relaxing and the weather was GREAT! Sunday morning I woke up to Carleigh and Emma standing over me with breakfast in bed and singing Happy Birthday to me. It was so sweet and meant so much to me. Gi Gi made a big lunch and Paw Paw made us some homemade ice cream. It was a GREAT Birthday! Thanks so much to Gi Gi and Paw Paw for having us and making a special day for me :)

Mommy & Grayson on my bday Carleigh & Emma Sweet Baby Grayson
Jeremy & Chris fishing Carleigh & Emma taking me for a ride

Carleigh & Emma swimming Carleigh, Emma & Gi Gi on the paddle boat

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Glad that you all had a great time. Happy Late Birthday!