Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day...

Sunday was one of the BEST Mother's Day I have had. I was able to spend the day with Carleigh and my first year with Grayson, it was GREAT! They are both the sweetest and I cant imagine my life without either one of them! We went to Stacey's and had lunch with everyone, then we went by Grandma Kay's so they could see Grayson for a few and once we left there we went to Aunt Jo Jo's and had another cook out. We decided to take pics of the grandkids and frame them for my mother as a gift for Mother's Day. She was not feeling well that day so we all loaded up and went to see her. Carleigh made me 3 of the sweetest Cards at school and then drew one of her and Grayson to give me..I really enjoyed my day with them!
Carleigh and Grayson! They are so cute together!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I am glad that you had a great Mother's Day! Also, your blog is so cute!!